When it comes to social media, the biggest question I always get asked is how to know what to post. When you are going to use social media for business, you have to be present every day. This means you need to post consistently every day. Once you are able to do that, you will see your page grow rapidly, and, as a result, your business.
But that's not easy, you need the ideas, the images, the content and the videos. Well, don't worry, in this guide I've provided:
- 365 Content ideas with prompts for meaningful content relevant to you and your audience.
- Detailed guidance on how best to use social media to grow your business, create promotions and build your client base.
- A guide to the different types of value post that your audience want to see and will keep coming back for more of.
- A list of FREE image resources to get unlimited content images for you to use when you run out of photos.
- Hashtags to link into trends and themes to get more exposure.
- A variety of national and internationally recognized days and charity events to support relevant to your industry.
- Moon Charts; know when the Full and New Moons occur every month, including the Solstice and Equinox dates.
- Information on each star sign to relate back to your work.
- Content type suggestions to help when you're not sure how to create specific posts.
- How to access an infinite number of motivational and inspirational quotes for powerful impacting posts.
You will never miss a day's content. In this, the most detailed and focused content calendar you will find for holistic wellness practitioners.
No matter which social media platform you use, you can use this calendar to maximize your business growth and potential. The calendar has been designed with Instagram in mind. However, the principles can be used on any platform, especially LinkedIn and Facebook.